[3830] TBDC K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:29:34 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 447  Total Score = 2,748

Club: Boring ARC

Comments:

Activity seemed good.  Only managed one European QSO with G4AMT.  Heard RL3A
pretty well - but never could even get a ? out of him.  OL1A was also heard and
that was it for Europe.  Worked VK6GX the first morning and VK6HD heard me the
second morning.  Also heard HS0ZEE the first morning, but don't think he was in
the contest.  Worked 30 JAs - which is a sign the activity in this contest from
Japan is improving.

Had to take the wife to the doctor just before sunset - so I perhaps missed s
few good hours.  Stayed up all night to try and make up for it.

Thanks for the QSOs.