[3830] TBDC AB2E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab2e@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC AB2E Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 20:35:41 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM29
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 256  Total Score = 950

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

OK, first time I spent more than 1 hour in this contest. Lots of fun, but once I
hit about 200Qs, it seemed that I ran out of stations to work. The last 2 hours
(0700-0900GMT) fell to about 15/hour so I went to bed.
Hoped to make 1000 points at that point but fell short. Maybe the added points
for QRP stations will put me over 1000, we'll see.
Lots of fun to have quite a number of EU stations come back to me.

Best DX - 17 points RA4LW at 5142 miles (and 2 other 17 pointers - UW2M, and
UU7J in that order). Couple of KH6 stations for 16 points each were next.

73 Darrell AB2E