[3830] TBDC OL1A(OK1CW) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC OL1A(OK1CW) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:45:22 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: OL1A
Operator(s): OK1CW
Station: OL1A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Solnice
Operating Time (hrs): 13.2

Total:  QSOs = 445  Total Score = 3,600

Club:

Comments:

I like this contest. I like pick up weak signals. There were many stations like
this. I tried answer every station, but there were some of them I lost them in
noise. I very apologize every station. I made first JA1QDB at 1738z, first NA
VO1TA at 2009z. Condx was variable. I thing worst than last year.Worked
CE1/K7CA,K7IA,K7RL,W7XU and many K9,K0.Good signal from HL2CFY.No VK/ZL. It
took many time to read weak callsigns followed grid.I had to ask try agn many
times. Hard work.In the morning when I call some station I sudenly start
sleeping. I switch the station off and go to bed. Thanks every one to make
contact.Excuse DL6FBL for working very close each other.    Vlada OK1CW