[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:35:07 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 30

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   7      5
   80:   8      5
   40:  12     11
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     21  Total Score = 567

Club:

Comments:

Sorry for the weak signal tonight on 80 and 40 -- I was forced to use the 160m
inverted L on these bands while other antennas are in a state of modification
and repair.

The interesting 80m signal of W7WHY on 80 and 160 is noted.  Good signals on
160, but too much crowding around the 1815 frequency. K9BGL had a very strong
160m signal, but efforts to work him proved fruitless. Think we need to award
Karl with a Beverage, and in this case I'm not referring to W0YK wine.

With holiday travels to W2 ended, will not set to work on updating web results
for the current ladder, which resumes next Thursday night.

73 Bill n6zfo