[3830] RTTY Roundup N8NOE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8NOE@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N8NOE Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:16:41 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N8NOE
Operator(s): N8NOE
Station: N8NOE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Waterford, MI.
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  000
   40:  021
   20:  007
   15:  036
   10:  009
------------
Total:   73  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 5  Total Score = 2,592

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Was really Testing the New Coax Run and RFI issues here.
Seems I may have got most of it taken care of, using a ArraySolutions 1:1 Balun
(Choke) and Bonding it to a Ground Rod Outside. This and a new run of Coax seems
to have done it. Made a few QSO's in the Contest and was looking more for
TVI/RFI issues here. But with this fixed (or seems to be) I can get back into
the Chase.
All the New Gear here and more time just getting to use it.. Had some Fun and
got to see some Calls I'd not worked in a while!..
Jeff-N8NOE