[3830] RTTY Roundup WO7V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WO7V Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:20:58 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
   80:   38
   40:   31
   20:  138
   15:  249
   10:  320
------------
Total:  776  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 24  Total Score = 59,752

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I love this contest to start out the new year and to blow the carbon out of the
radio!  This one was marked by the great conditions on 10 meters.  Didn't get
to run the whole 24 hours as a single op but I did try.  I ran more than last
year and just a little s&p for cleanup.  Running the amplifier really helps to
hold your run frequency.  Funny thing,  every time I had to take a phone call,
I would loose my run frequency, go figure!