[3830] RTTY Roundup W4DXX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4DXX Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:41:50 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4DXX
Operator(s): W4DXX
Station: W4DXX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:
   40:  576
   20:  378
   15:  506
   10:   22
------------
Total: 1482  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 72  Total Score = 186,732

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Decided to hand out a few Q's Saturday evening.  Not a serious effort but spent
more time than I planned. Ended up w/ 18 hours.  Just used SO1V.  Did not
operate 80 and made only 22 Q's on 10m, so time was spent on 40 thru 15.
10m was nothing like it was back in the Fall at the equinox for CQ WW RTTY.
Worked all states except my own, Georgia.  This is 3rd RTTY contest I did not
work my own section.  Guess I need a coat hanger pointed up for that.
My first Roundup so it was interesting.  Thought there would have been more DX
activity but I guess 72 countries for the Roundup is par.  I like working a
mult only one time on any band, saves a bunch of S&P.
Thanks to everyone for the Q's and glad to help give out GA.  73.
Eric / W4DXX