[3830] RTTY Roundup N6ML(@K6LRG) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6ML(@K6LRG) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:10:08 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6ML
Operator(s): N6ML
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:   75
   40:  265
   20:  237
   15:  440
   10:  230
------------
Total: 1247  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 43  Total Score = 123,453

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3, KPA500, 103BA, EF415, 204BA, XM240, Inv-L

Didn't expect to spend so much time on this one, although it didn't have my
full attention for the 23 hours that N1MM Logger shows. Clunky remote
operation, with one radio. I need to work on the remote interface more.

Not sure what possessed me to go single-op - am spoiled by cluster spots, and
trying to find weak DX squeezed between loud and splattery W's wasn't always
fun! Wonder how much more DX would have been workable with spot guidance. DX
prop seemed poor on most bands, but domestic not bad.