[3830] Delays in Posting ARRL RTTY Roundup Scores to 3830

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Delays in Posting ARRL RTTY Roundup Scores to 3830
From: Bruce Horn <bhorn@hornucopia.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 23:03:07 -0600 (CST)
Hi,

Please be aware that you should not expect to immediately see your score posted
to the 3830 reflector during times of high activity that typically occur
immediately following the end of a contest. These postings result in a high
load on the mail list server. For example, today following the conclusion of
the ARRL RTTY Roundup, I saw delays of more than an hour between when a score
was posted and when I received it as a 3830 subscriber.

Today, I've received a larger number than usual of requests for "corrections"
because submitters believe there original posting failed. Please be patient.
Thanks.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)