[3830] RTTY Roundup KF0UR(@W0RAA) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KF0UR(@W0RAA) M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:36:21 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KF0UR
Operator(s): KF0UR, W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: M/S LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:  000
   40:  116
   20:  353
   15:  297
   10:  104
------------
Total:  870  State/Prov = 055  Countries = 030  Total Score = 73,950

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We were hoping band conditions would be better, but we had to live with it like
everybody else. Antenna problems resulted in no contacts on 80 meters, but we
are happy with the overall results.  One of these days the bands will open and
stay that way for a while.  All said and done we had our best RTTY Roundup in
the years we have been operating in it.  Thanks to all who gave us contacts and
for their patience when asked to repeat.  It was appreciated. See you all next
year.  Shel, KF0UR; Dick, W0RAA