[3830] RTTY Roundup W4RM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RM@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4RM M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 02:49:27 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM,W7IY,K4RG,K4UVA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  266
   40:  240
   20:  519
   15:  397
   10:   46
------------
Total: 1468  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 79  Total Score = 198,180

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Once again the team had a great time.  I wish the ARRL would remove the 6 band
change rule from the Multi-ops, many people have been requesting this for years
and still not joy.  The team team was unable to use a second radio do to a TX
lockout bug in N1MM that got fix on Sunday AM just in time for the team to
start picking up the needed mults using the second radio (My Thanks to Nick
NA3M for your work on N1MM bug fixed "it works".

Score was up from last year by about 30K and the rates stayed around 60/hour
for the whole contes.

So,our one and only RTTY contest for the year was a Great success.

73 Bill W4RM