[3830] RTTY Roundup NX8G/5 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx8g.01@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NX8G/5 Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 07:42:09 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NX8G/5
Operator(s): NX8G/5
Station: NX8G/5

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
   80:   13
   40:   95
   20:  259
   15:   96
   10:  100
------------
Total:  563  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 24  Total Score = 43,351

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Operated from my winter home in Franklinton, LA.

This was my best performance in a contest!  The
first 2 hours were S&P and I could see my rate was very
good compared to past contests.  The remainder of the
contest was split between running and S&P.  I operated for
about 16 hours which is a long time for me.  I could have
operated for a few hours more, but I took time out to watch
the New Orleans Saints playoff game and I prefer to get a
good night's sleep.  Kudos to all participants:  most of
them were great operators and contributed to me having a
great time.  Thanks to everyone for the contacts.

Rig:        IC-746PRO
Interface:  SignaLink USB
Software:   Ham Radio Deluxe w/DM-780 v 5.0
Antennas:   KIO hex beam for 10M, 15M and 20M,
            tuned dipole for 40M and center fed zepps for 80M