[3830] RTTY Roundup P40YL(AI6YL) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6v@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup P40YL(AI6YL) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 12:52:24 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: P40YL
Operator(s): AI6YL
Station: P49V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:
   40:  232
   20:  256
   15:  637
   10:  387
------------
Total: 1512  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 64  Total Score = 181,440

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great to be back at P4 where operating RTTY is such a pleasure.  Barely got the
station up and running, so there were some kinks during the weekend.  Having 10
meter openings is unique for my brief on-the-air involvement in radio, and gives
me a new band to keep an eye on.  I think my experiment to use a very short CQ
macro left me calling way too many CQs with no responses; in hindsight, I wish
I had modified it partway through the contest.  Still, it was fun.  Thanks to
all for the QSOs!  Hope to CU in my log many times before we head home in
April.  88  Sue