[3830] RTTY Roundup W7YAQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W7YAQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:22:49 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W7YAQ
Operator(s): W7YAQ
Station: W7YAQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sisters OR
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
   80:   98
   40:   91
   20:  238
   15:  459
   10:  252
------------
Total: 1138  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 46  Total Score = 117,214

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

First semi-serious effort in a RTTY contest.  Kinda got hooked by the activity
level and a 110 QSO hour (best ever for me in any contest) from 2000-2100 on
first day.  If I was really serious, though, I would not have taken 2 hours to
watch the NH Republican debate Saturday night!  Big mistake in a lot of ways!!

Surprises:  Working all states, missing VE1, being called by D2QMN (tried to
put a K in front of the call!) and N8HM (DC), working 4 TG stations but no ZL
and only 29 in EU.

All in all a pretty relaxing (no headphones) and fun contest.  Thanks for the
QSOs and 73,
Bob W7YAQ