[3830] NAQP CW NE9U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, skjasper@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NE9U Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 22:21:20 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  105    32
   80:  220    48
   40:  213    44
   20:  177    45
   15:  159    35
   10:   23     6
-------------------
Total:  897   210  Total Score = 186,690

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: MWA Minnetonka

Comments:

I usually don't get a chance to do this contest as its my busy time at work, and
if I can sneak away from work for a weekend, we usually go snowmobiling or
skiing.  Well not much snow this year and was able to get away from work!  Also
had to be in town so we can go to Lambeau Field on Sunday to watch The Pack!!!!

Being an SO2R rookie, this was a good chance to practice.  Hey, by the end I
was getting it down i think.  HI

Fun contest..nice to see everyone!

73

Scott  NE9U