[3830] NAQP CW KU5B(@NX5M) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, colin@ku5b.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KU5B(@NX5M) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:01:32 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: NX5M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Somerville, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  138    34
   80:  211    46
   40:  260    52
   20:  223    47
   15:  244    44
   10:   46    17
-------------------
Total: 1122   240  Total Score = 269,280

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC ONE

Comments:

This is very likely my best SO score ever.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to control my off-time as I started the contest
feeling really poorly and hardly able to copy. I slugged it out for three hours
and finally had to give up. Decided to just take a nap and ended up sleeping the
entire two hours during 15/20m peak time. Woke up feeling much better and
decided to really hit the low bands hard. Thankfully I didn't fall too terribly
short on those bands.

I set the station up as we would have it for the upcoming SSB part which means
jumping from one radio to another to change bands so my mult total will suffer
a bit. It would take a number of days to re-configure the station for SO2R and
I'd probably break something in the process. The station got a good shakedown
anyway.

It's been a great month off from school; back to the grind on Tuesday.

See you next weekend as NX5M M/2.

Colin "Bob" KU5B