[3830] NAQP CW K0SR(@W0ZT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0SR(@W0ZT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:05:59 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0SR
Operator(s): K0SR
Station: W0ZT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  100    32
   80:  226    49
   40:  435    51
   20:  371    54
   15:   91    33
   10:   11     3
-------------------
Total: 1234   222  Total Score = 273,948

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Sunspots?  What sunspots?  15 meters was marginal and 10 meters was worthless
from up here.  When the sun sewt 40 meters went sour as well, forcing me to 80
meters before most people had moved down there.  It's pretty discouraging
trying to compete when you have 1 1/2 fewer bands available.

Lots of good activity and some fun rates at times.  This is really a fun
contest and as I get older I appreciate having Sunday to recover.

Congrats to K0EU on his great score.

73 Steve K0SR