[3830] NAQP CW N7WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N7WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:04:05 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:   81    34
   40:  226    47
   20:  309    50
   15:  189    42
   10:  119    25
-------------------
Total:  924   198  Total Score = 182,952

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

My mistake this year was not putting out the radials for the 160M antenna and
stringing the beverage. With that came the loss of enough mults to probably
put me over 200K this year. Despite that, it was still a personal best in
points
and Q's. Always a lot of fun, this test is one of my favorites.

Expected more out of 10M (hence the false rationale that I could ignore 160M)
but it was still nice to have something up there. Just can't get the hang of
moving people. This year I put a BIG post-it in front of my face that said
"MOVE PEOPLE!" and I tried. I would estimate that half the time I received
no response. For those that did respond, over half said no - which is
acceptable. Of those who tried, I only made a successful connection twice.
Now, that's two more mults than I would have had otherwise but I also lost
what were usually good run frequencies. Well, something to work on. <grin>

Thanks to all for the great fun.
cheers
dink, n7wa