[3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:47:31 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  116    37
   80:  258    44
   40:  280    44
   20:  258    40
   15:  132    27
   10:    6     6
-------------------
Total: 1050   198  Total Score = 207,900

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Got an unavoidable late start, then had a half hour phone call early on so
missed most of the 10m opening. The mult count is down a bit, but the 100+
rates the entire 10 hours were really fun.

Overall I worked 616 unique stations.  I worked 26 stations on 4 bands and 9
stations on 5 bands : K2TJ, K7NV, N3ZZ, N6RT, NC4KW, NK7U, NO3M, W9RE and N5KO.
Mults missed on all bands included HI AK WY ND NT NU YT.

I had one station whose call I didn't recognize who evidentally couldn't hear
the first dah in my name and asked for a number of repeats. Finally, he sent
TNX SOB. I hand-keyed it really slowly and he finally got it!

Great to work you all in 2012. Here's to many more Qs ...

73, Bob, w0bh