[3830] UKDX RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UKDX RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:36:47 -0800
                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

   80:   77   178    21
   40:  243   670    59
   20:  313   883    66
   15:  316   952    66
   10:    1     2     1
-------------------------
Total:  950  2685   213  Total Score = 571,905

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

First 5 hours were really good and could keep rates of 100+/h. constantly. It
unfortunately it all changed at 17:00z(as usual in this contest from my
location)and struggled until the low bands became usable. 10M let me down and
could only hear and work one weak station, too bad. Friday's snow storm changed
the resonance on the 80M antenna and had to use an ATU to be able to use it.
Despite this, many EU stations were coming through fb on 80 and could work a
few of them.
I never really do good in this contest so having done better than my previous
efforts is a treat.
Thanks all for another fun contest.
73, Fabi va2up