[3830] NAQP CW W1END Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1END Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 04:36:39 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    8     6
   80:   40    20
   40:   90    40
   20:   68    30
   15:   75    25
   10:   22    10
-------------------
Total:  303   131  Total Score = 39,693

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

At first I thought most everyone was absent then things picked up and it turned
out to be a very good contest.  Great conditions and activity.   Was hoping to
work more nearby stations on 40M but it seemed to stay long the whole time.
Nice to see 10M and 15M with us.  Also hoping for a sweep of US states but
missed a couple in midwest and RI, our neighbor.  Went to bed around 0300 UT
when there were not many new ones for my S & P activity.  Some interesting
names out there; I'm getting fewer requests for repeats of my name (Eldon).
When I first tried this activity about 10 years ago my name was unfamiliar.  I
thought I would use El but that would probably be copied as Al and cause more
confusion.  Nuff said.  Thanks to all, I had a great time.

Eldon - W1END