[3830] NAQP SSB NW3H Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NW3H@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NW3H Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 21:58:11 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:    6     4
   80:   58    23
   40:  148    40
   20:   28    21
   15:   82    40
   10:   38    13
-------------------
Total:  360   133  Total Score = 47,880

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

My personal best in this contest even though I only had 7 hours and 12 minutes
of operating time.  Ran on 15 and 40.  Conditions were good early until the CME
which was scheduled made the bands really noisy after 4pm.  Low bands were good
but lots of static crashes.  Actually mixed in picking up HK0NA on three bands
and a new country in Tonga while at it.  Nice time and my first time to really
sit down in the shack in 2012.  Looking forward to ARRL CW.  Thanks for the
QSOs and 73.