[3830] NAQP SSB KD0S M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KD0S M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:17:24 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KD0S
Operator(s): KD0S, WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   64    29
   80:  179    46
   40:  268    47
   20:  459    54
   15:  402    45
   10:   29    13
-------------------
Total: 1401   234  Total Score = 327,834

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A fun part time M/2, we just threw things together on the fly and made it work,
amazing rates at times especially mid afternoon on 20/15.. From here 10m just
didn't happen, but really 80 and 160 were not bad, so that was cool. Had a few
equipment issues, and the usual operator issues!! Great to work so many
familiar calls, what an excellent time. Both of us were on call, so we each had
to take turns being gone.

Bands sounded very good, and thankful for beverages on 40-160, really made
those bands much more fun..

Thanks to Jim for the excellent station and great time on the air. 73 Todd WD0T
at KD0S (Jim, SD).