[3830] NAQP SSB NR5M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NR5M Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:39:37 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   33    19
   80:  136    36
   40:  188    45
   20:  205    50
   15:  183    48
   10:  233    49
-------------------
Total:  978   247  Total Score = 241,566

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: DFW Contest Group Team 1

Comments:

I probably spent a little too much time moving mults and maybe not enough time
doing what I usually do --running.  I just wanted to see if I could maximize my
mult count.

Thanks to all those that moved at my request.  I think I only got turned down
5-6 times.  And of those that moved, I worked about 90 percent of them for an
extra mult.

I was expecting less out of 10 and more out of 80/160.  Unfortunately, I took
all my off time early (in two cases due to minor station issues).  Left me on
till the end so I experienced first hand the poor 80/160 condx.

What a blast this contest is.  Some day I will figure it all out!

George NR5M