[3830] NAQP SSB W1UE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ue@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W1UE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 07:22:42 -0800

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC #2

Comments:

Antennas: G5RV Jr @ 40ft for 10, 15, 20, 40
          HF9V for 10,15,20,40
          80M Dipole at 40 ft
          160m- 80M dipole fed thru K3 tuner
Rig:  K3

My sights were set low- original goal was 50K and 300Qs.  Easily exceeded
those,
so I just kept on going.  Had a reasonable run on 20M, but nice runs on 40/80m
even with minimal antennas.  Lack of gain on the high bands certainly does
hurt, however!  Nice to see so many familiar names on.  Many thanks to the
stations that QSYed so I could pick up the extra mults.

See everyone next week in CQWW160CW from KC1XX.

Dennis W1UE

See everyone next week in CQ160 CW from KC1XX.