[3830] NAQP SSB KC4HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KC4HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 08:49:26 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    1     1
   80:   39    22
   40:  250    46
   20:  278    49
   15:  161    38
   10:  182    37
-------------------
Total:  911   193  Total Score = 175,823

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #2

Comments:

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

Great activity in this event.  WX was challenging here in South East Alabama,
with a thunderstorm line that ran right over the top of our local area for
about 2+ hours.  This pretty much knocked me off the air right when I was
trying to make the transition to 40m.  Made low frequencies pretty much
unusable here for the most part up until 03Z and even after that the noise made
it tough going to work many of the stations.

Also I think that the CME impacted conditions on the higher frequencies at the
beginning, but seem to get a better after a couple of hours into the contest.
Not sure but I think it could have impacted the noise later in the evening on
the low band.  But it did clear up as it got later.

Oh well, strange.  The good thing was that after checking the rain gauge this
morning found that we had 4 3/4" of rain.   We definitely need the rain!

OK, Thanks again!

Jim/KC4HW
Ham Radio: A Contact Sport!