[3830] ARRL Jan VHF AB1OD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF AB1OD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 18:36:51 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  33     17  Total Score = 561

Club:

Comments:

Just a few Q's alongside tackling other tasks.  Don't have a real VHF setup
here, just an HF antenna that tunes on 6m and a J-pole used mostly for 2m/440
repeaters and packet.

My apologies to the two guys who asked me to QSY to... I'm not sure where.  In
the middle of that exchange, my power supply decided to develop a habit of
shutting down on transmit.

Hopefully it was just a loose connection someplace letting RF impact the
supply.   Disconnected/reconnected all the power and coax cables, and haven't
had the problem since...but it was danged inconvenient timing.

Despite my casual participation, I did manage to pick up a couple of new
grids...and that is a good thing.