[3830] ARRL Jan VHF W9SZ Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9sz.zack@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF W9SZ Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:38:36 -0800

  3.4:   1      1
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  39     27  Total Score = 2,241

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This contest was kind of a disaster for me. At least I got on and made some
QSO's.

Conditions were weird. On Saturday, I worked some people on 222 but we couldn't
work on 432. I worked some people on 432 but we couldn't work on 222. The bands
above that seemed to be OK.

On Sunday late morning, conditions seemed to deteriorate from poor to
nonexistent. Weather started to turn from bad to worse. I couldn't take any
more.  After being snowed, rained and iced on, I pulled the plug and packed up
at 1900Z on Sunday.

I heard there was some aurora after I quit. That figures.

Time to fix the broken equipment and get ready for June.