[3830] CQ160 CW W7WHY Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W7WHY Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 08:35:48 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 64  State/Prov = 23  Countries = 2  Total Score = 3,850

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed pretty flat here.  Any station west of CO was PW.  Many, many
just CQ'd in my face after I called.  Need an amp here!!!

Best ears has to go to NO3M - Ty always seems to hear me.  Lots of stations
just CQ'ed in my face.  Some had stations calling them, but just kept CQ'ing.
Makes me wonder why CQ if you can't even hear the stations calling you.  73 and
thanks for the Q's.

Tom W7WHY