[3830] CQ160 CW N5UL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, charleswshaw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N5UL Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 09:39:17 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N5UL
Operator(s): N5UL
Station: N5UL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 16:54

Total:  QSOs = 705  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 16  Total Score = 146,298

Club:

Comments:

Very little noise, but also practically no signals from EU.  One of my better
efforts, but not one of my better scores because of lack of EU mults.
Thanks for all the QSO's, especially from the largest number of JA's in a very
long time!
Orion, Titan III, Vertical "T" GP over 4 20'-high gull-wing radials plus six
Beverages.
73, Chas - N5UL
Hobbs, NM