[3830] CQ160 CW KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:07:30 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:55

Total:  QSOs = 507  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 15  Total Score = 85,129

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP - AL811H (500 Watts)- Inverted L with 4 elevated radials

Missed all of Friday night. Took the wife out to see Jerry Seinfeld at our
local theater. Had fun for the 9 hours I got on on Saturday night. Had pretty
good rate when I tried to run. The band was very quite and had good propagation
out west to W6/W7 and to South America but very poor to EU. Even the big guns in
EU were very weak and had watery sounding signals. Only ended up making three
QSO's to EU even though I called several that CQ'ed in my face.. Managed to get
all the states except for ID and AK. CU in the next one...

73, Jeff KU8E