[3830] CQ160 CW KH6LC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KH6LC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:31:01 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC, AH6RE, N6KB, NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Kea'au Hawai'i
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 447  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 18  Total Score = 312,187

Club:

Comments:

Many thanks to all who made in into our log and our apologies to those we
couldn't pull out.   Our Friday began with a 2.5 hour power outage just after
our sunset.  Not a good way to start a 160 contest.  Marginal condx Friday,
much better Saturday nite.  No EU or AF worked this year.  The station high
point was Ken's big run on Saturday.  Yes, N6KB can in fact KB!  FB job OM.
Next up, ARRL DX CW.     CU then.    73 & Aloha de KH6LC