[3830] CQ160 CW VE3NE(@VE3FAS) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3NE(@VE3FAS) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:13:55 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3FAS

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 26

Total:  QSOs = 1213  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 45  Total Score = 667,888

Club:

Comments:

My first time playing with HP after winning in LP for a few times.
CONDX were bad on Friday night. On top of that I had the cold with
head aches and cough attacks so I was thinking not to continue.
I felt a bit better after a good sleep so changed my mind and I am
glad that I did. CONDX picked up and enjoyed listening good DX signals
on the beverage antennas. Missed a bunch of mults like LX, Z37, LZ, UU,
5N7, YO, etc. because they simply did not hear me even with a KW.
With HP more DX called me of course like T32, HK0, CX, LU, HC, etc.
and they made me going but had to take a couple hours nap both nights.

Thanks again to Phil, VE3FAS for letting me play with his station and
beverage antennas...a great setup for sure.

See you in ARRL from K3LR.

73  es  DX

Lali, VE3NE