[3830] CQ160 CW ED1R Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW ED1R Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:29:11 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): DH1TW, UY7CW, EA4SV, EC4DX, EC1KR
Station: ED1R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 875  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 65  Total Score = 532,500

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

RIG: YAESU FT1000MP-MKV + QRO
ANT TX: 2 elm Array Vertical Inverted T-Antennas + 70 radials each
ANT RX: Beverage NA + OC + EU + SA

We worked hard for several weeks in our TX Antennas and RX system antennas, but
very, very poor propagation, perhaps the worst in recent years. Murphy visited
us at few times.

Thanks to all our friends for their help and visit, See you at next Stop.

73 de ED1R Team
Web: www.ed1r.com