[3830] CQ160 CW I2WIJ Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW I2WIJ Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:45:50 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 738  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 54  Total Score = 271,220

Club: ARIMI DX TEAM

Comments:

It was terrible!
Start was promising, as last year first QSO was Jeff VY2ZM (his first also) and
this year was with his brother Peter K3ZM (also his first one)! First two hours
were very good, then it came the night, and the game was over! I made 55% of
the last year score, and this says a lot! Almost no USA the first night. Second
night was better but nothing special and my two DHDL were buried under a heavy
snow fall (two feet saturday night!).
Yes, indeed I was waiting for the snow to test my new "SNAPPER" snow blower,
but one foot would have been enough!
CU next one! 73. Bob, I2WIJ