[3830] CQ160 CW DM0B(@DL0MB) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW DM0B(@DL0MB) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 02:07:14 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: DM0B
Operator(s): DK9IP DK6XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Rastatt, JN48cu
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 1022  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 58  Total Score = 404,006

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Contest         : CQ World Wide 160-meter Contest
Callsign        : DM0B
Category        : Multi Operator - Single Transmitter (MS)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Antenna         : Inverted L, 30V10H
Transceiver     : Elecraft K3
Station         : DL0MB, Rastatt

Operating time  : 27h05

 BAND   QSO DUP DXC S/P  POINTS   AVG
--------------------------------------
  160  1022  26  58  21    5114  5.00
--------------------------------------
TOTAL  1022  26  58  21    5114  5.00
======================================
        TOTAL SCORE : 404 006

Operators       : DK6XZ DK9IP
Soapbox         : 4U1WRC worked but not counted for multiplier (=4U1ITU)

 :: :: ::

It is hard in the Gutenfunkland. To fall in love with the charming top-model
can make you headaches, especially if you like to be the first by her. Groups
and groups of big guys are always there )))).

This year we did not put it to a serious try, being just two of us.

In the first night we were connected over Atlantic only to ZM-Brothers. The
highlight were the first three hours with rates close to 100 qph. After first 9
hours some 500 Q were in log. Saturday Night Fiver is something else, but it was
O.K. into EU/AS. By far not the way of last year, but band opened ( something
earlier ) to the East Coast and we could work 92 NA. 914 Q was the total on
Sunday morning.

Worked States/Provinces

     |  160 | TOTAL
====================
CT   |    3 |     3
MA   |    6 |     6
ME   |    3 |     3
NH   |    6 |     6
RI   |    3 |     3
NJ   |    6 |     6
NY   |   10 |    10
DE   |    1 |     1
PA   |   14 |    14
MD   |    3 |     3
FL   |    5 |     5
GA   |    2 |     2
NC   |    5 |     5
VA   |   12 |    12
MI   |    1 |     1
OH   |    1 |     1
NE   |    1 |     1
NB   |    1 |     1
NS   |    2 |     2
PEI  |    1 |     1
ON   |    6 |     6
     |   92 |    92

The other DX worked: C6, PJ2, HI, KP2, XE, CE, 4L, UA9(14), UN, 5B, A6, ZC4,
TA.

Thank you all for the calls & Q's! Thanks to K1DG & K3ZN for the thrilling
literature ))).

See you at latest in CQ WPX SSB from V55V, a Namibia DXpedition by DH1TW,
DJ2HD, DK6XZ & DK9IP.

73 Suad, DK6XZ ( E77XZ )