[3830] CQ160 CW OM7M Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubommirmartiska@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OM7M Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 06:26:52 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OM3PA, OM3PC, OM5RW, OM5RM, OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 39

Total:  QSOs = 1557  State/Prov = 30  Countries = 80  Total Score = 1,048,960

Club: LBCC

Comments:

This year we've made some improvements for this contest. We replaced old coax
cable to TX antenna, positioning of beverages antennas and finally we've
changed radio equipment. These little things have helped us to be in step with
TOP EU's stations.
  The Lack of propagation made this contest less popular as usually.
Propagation was really bad first night. Only 11 US+VE in the log especially
from the south part of US (FL,GA,..). Anyway stations like VE1ZZ,VY2ZM, W2GD,
W8JI was quite weak too! What a suprised we have been called by some rare
multipliers (HK0,OA4,XE1,LU,PY)
  Second night it was better but not as good as usuall. Almost 76 JA and 200
US+VE in our log finally.
Congrats goes to our competitors from EU too: OL7M,DR1A,ES9C,E7DX,S52OP,UU7J
and others.
Anyway we had a good time with the radio and thanks to all who called us

CU in ARRL

CountryPrefix Total         <>
4L            1             1
4O            1             1