[3830] CQ160 CW LS1D Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW LS1D Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:21:08 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: LS1D
Operator(s): LU3CT,LW9EOC
Station: LS1D

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: San Vicente
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 52  State/Prov = 19  Countries = 11  Total Score = 11,820

Club:

Comments:

Boys,

We continue trying to listen in the top band but the level of noise and
interference from stations AM local was impossible!

Before closing in 2011 decided to devote ourselves to the task to be present in
the CQWW160m. We had some RX antennas.
In the task of trying to eliminate noise and interference was the time, as
recently as Friday afternoon we met the real level of interference that produce
the broadcast, but also, on several issues, two beverages that we get finally
had, one of 240m and another 160m, relocated to another short and the 2 loops
that have been damaged in storms, did not have time to repair, install a
vertical and a dipole at 28m to transmit and two new systems for testing RX.

Despite the poor reception that prevented contact with an important number of
stations achieved an excellent result.

We cant work: YT8A, UA6LFQ, YT0A, ED1R, S52OP, DR1A and some more...

Super signal: VE3EJ

Congratulations to boys LO2F!

Thanks to ALL for the QSOs.

73 Team LS1D "Six Stars Contest Station"