[3830] CQ160 CW WO9S Single Op LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WO9S Single Op LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:22:17 -0600 (CST)
            CQ160CW Score Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2012-01-29

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : 160
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : IL
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V11.12.0

         Band     QSOs    Pts  StP   DXC
          1.8     108     237   32    0
        Total     108     237   32    0

             Score : 7,584
               Rig : Yaesu FT847 (100W)

          Antennas : Cushcraft R6000 (20 through 6) with a tuner

           Soapbox : Found I could actually make QSOs using the R6000
           with a tuner.  Very local range; no New England or West Coast.
           Nonetheless, great fun for the 3.5 hours invested, and glad to
           work some other SMCers.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2012-01-31        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner