[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 19:09:50 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 3

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 14 min

  160:   7      6
   80:  12     10
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  19     16  Total Score = 304

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Missed the first 16 minutes.  Returned from Saipan on Tuesday and unpacked the
remote gear about 30 minutes before the NS.  Hooked everything up but no
connection!  I couldn't access my remote power switch, the radio or the
software.  I did everything I could think of including calling my ISP.  Then
suddenly about 10 minutes into the contest the power switch decided it would
let me access it and I was able to turn on the power.  Everything seems to be
working normally now.

Hope to see everyone in the Sprint on Saturday.

73, Hal