[3830] CQ160 CW NQ4I(W4IX) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NQ4I(W4IX) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 12:28:56 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: NQ4I

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1220  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 49  Total Score = 356,508

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Rick for allowing me to operate
this great contest from a world class station.
The station worked flawlessly except for a
non working SW beverage. As stated by many
ops already, condx cud have been better. Only
worked the strongest Europeans the first night.
Had a lousy country count after the first night
And tried to make up for it the 2nd night, but
just not enough stations were making it through
the wall of US big guns. Thanks to the good
ears at NH0J, the UA0's that called in , the
VK3, the HK0NA group, the VP6T group, and
Everyone else who called in. 73's. W4IX