[3830] NA Sprint CW KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KY4F LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 20:15:24 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   55
   40:  101
   20:   32
---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

This contest is always a learning experience for me.  QLF's abound... and I
practice.  Oh well.  Got out of sequence with my message buffers a few times.
Sorry folks!

Conditions were very different that last year.  Then, I could not get a QSO on
20, but 80 was the money band.  Tonight, a few Q's on 20 and 80 was not so
productive.  I checked 80 a few times and didn't hear anyone there until after
0200.  Everyone must have stayed up on 20 taking advantage of the condx.  None
the less.  Big improvement over last year.  About a 17% increase in raw score.
That would be a nice pay raise!  LOL

Thanks for all the Q's

73, Doug
KY4F