[3830] NA Sprint CW KE3X(@N4RV) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenlow7@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KE3X(@N4RV) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 21:37:57 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: N4RV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakton, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:   79     1.3
   40:   81     1.3
   20:   82     1.4
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Many thanks to Jack, N4RV for hosting me again at his excellent station in
Oakton, VA.   This was sort of SO1.5R, since we couldn't get the SO2R box to
key the right-hand radio, so as a last minute fix we just plugged a keyer
straight into it.   One of these days we'll figure out that interface ...

The goal was first time over 10,000 points in Low Power, and thanks to the
relatively high level of activity and the short skip on 20-Meters, it seems
that may have been achieved with some room to spare for the logchecking.

Always enjoy the excellent quality of ops in this contest, and great to see so
many PVRC callsigns on the air - next time let's get a team together.  73!

Ken KE3X