[3830] NA Sprint CW NM5M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nm5m@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NM5M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:03:10 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: NM5M
Operator(s): NM5M
Station: NM5M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .3

   80:   0        0
   40:  14       .1
   20:  12       .1
---------------------
Total:  26     Mults = 14  Total Score = 364

Club: DFW CONTEST GROUP

Team:

Comments:

20 minutes of total operating time as we had friends over for dinner.  Three
momentary escapes provided an opportunity to hand out a few contacts on 20 and
40 meters.

Problem in the macro I setup on N1MM caused some interesting things to get sent
while working the some of the lucky 26 stations that made it into the log.

Nice to see 20 meters still open past the 0200 hour!

73

Eric NM5M
www.dfwcontest.com