[3830] BC QSO VE7BC Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenjclarke@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] BC QSO VE7BC Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 20:21:36 -0800
                    British Columbia QSO Challenge

Call: VE7BC
Operator(s): VE7BC
Station: VE7BC

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Surrey
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:          27                         16
   40:          35      4                  17        4
   20:         257                         56
   15:          71                         29
   10:         135                         35
Total:   0     525      4        0        153        4  Total Score = 167,402

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a nice surprise to see so many stations interested in the BC QSO Party!

Thanks to the Delta Amateur Radio Society (DARS) for starting the event and to
the Orca DX and Contest Club for encouraging all of us to participate. I think
a lot of credit is due to Rebecca, VA7BEC. It certainly looks like this will
now be a popular event on our contest calendar. I look forward to seeing the
participation continue to grow in coming years. Imagine if each of the VE7/VA7
stations that were on this year could each find one new BC station to
participate....we'd have twice as many BC stations on the air next year!

I had intended to split my time between phone & cw, but stayed busy on phone!

Thank to all the stations who took the time and interest to call me even if
they weren't involved in the contest.

Thanks also to the organizing committee!

Looking forward to next year!

73

Ken
VE7BC (in NND, Newton-North Delta)