[3830] CWopsT K6RB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rb@baymoon.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K6RB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:54:16 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 8

Call: K6RB
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   1      0
   40:  23     23
   20:  19      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  43     29  Total Score = 1,247

Club:

Comments:

Good to hear some new calls in the mix this morning. Also nice to work VK6HG,
JA1GZV and JH1GNU. I guess some of my RF is getting out in the other
direction.
Almost had 4 bands. Tried to work K0RF on 160 and discovered the antenna was
non-functional. I guess when I lowered the tower and raised after Tuesday's
rain, the coax got caught on one of the extender arms and may have pulled
something out. Hopefully it's at the point where the coax is connected to the
antenna feedpoint and not at the SO239 on the Eight Pak!