[3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:42:57 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 10

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:   4      4
   40:  14     12
   20:  11     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     28  Total Score = 840

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

A busy night getting ready for WPX RTTY and
Sprint SSB - but always fun to do the NS!

I had the full SO2R setup ready, and made 9 band
changes, compared to the usual 3. Is that
progress?

All the bands seemed really noisy, or something
is wrong around here. I'll find out the hard
way this weekend.

Nice to work some new calls like N3QE and WA6URY.

All in all, a pretty good QRP score. Thank you
to all the "Good Ears" out there!

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: C-31XR at 71ft.
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft.
80m: Delta Loop from 70 ft.
160m: Inverted L over metal garage roof.
Two Yaesu FT-1000MPs turned down to 5 watts.
Writelog software and Microham micro2r keyer.