[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6WM(@N6RO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6WM(@N6RO) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:05:55 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   58       1
   40:   82    1.75
   20:   45    1.25
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Well, My time out of the chair was quite apparent, and not one of my crowning
acievements contest wise and notable participation down largely due to the
simultaneous WPX Rtty test, but it was great to hear all on the air having fun,
And special thanks to all who got on and played even to throw out just a few
q's.  Look forward to seeing you all (and more of you.. OVER?) again in
September.

73 and seeya next time

Chris
N6WM