[3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 04:23:05 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:   68
   40:   76
   20:   63
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

Wow was that a long 4 hours or what? Would rather have been out of town this
weekend and missed the SSB Sprint than the CW Sprint last weekend.  I agree
with many opinions already expressed that the frequencies should move down the
band. Yes, some of us were down there, but not many.  How about changing the
web site rules before the next SSB Sprint to reflect a different range?

The only Mult heard but not worked was SC.  Was I the only NC on last night?
Also, where were some of the typical easy ones like RI, VT, WV and NJ.  They
may have been there, but never made it to my log.

RIGS
K3, AL1500 and K3, Acom2000A.

Thanks for the Qs and most of all, thanks for staying on for the full 4 hrs.

73,
Bruce N1LN