[3830] RTTY WPX VK3TDX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VK3TDX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:14:06 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 33

------------
   80:    0
   40:  125
   20:  180
   15:  662
   10:  141
------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Excellent turnout again world wide with many fine ops and many newcomers
learning the tricks and pitfalls of RTTY contesting.

Band condx here were generally good with 15 meters being the mainstay open day
and night.  20 had excellent long path openings, 10 provided the usual trans
equitorial pipeline for VK to JA but also a few nice openings to Eastern EU.
40 was fair but always a difficult band for RTTY.  Never heard a signal on 80.

Thanks to all who waited in the pileups to call me and thanks for the patience
of many who struggled to pull me through.

73   Steve VK3TDX